This course will soon be available in the following cities: New York, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando & Dallas. Check back soon for more details.
Organizations continue to be in the news because of ethical blunders. Some more recent examples include Wells Fargo and Volkswagen. Now is a good time to take a look at your organization’s ethics program to assess whether you are doing what it takes to protect the bottom line.
- Rate your organizations ethics program
- Describe the importance of an ethics program and how to get program buy in within your organization
- Identify key components of an ethics program and explain related best practices
- Determine how to measure the effectiveness of an ethics program and/or its components
- Re-Rate your ethics program to determine your follow up strategy
Admissions & Delivery
- Prerequisites: None
- Who should attend: This course is designed for internal auditors, fraud investigators, managers, SOX control professional and related roles
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Live
This program can be modified to meet the needs of attendees. The course length is typically 4 hours or 4 CPE credits
Field of Study
- Management Services – Technical (4 hours)
Policies & CPE Notice
Many of our training courses & simulations offer Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for CPA’s and other related certifications, subject to participants meeting certain criteria. Fraud.global LLC maintains various policies applicable to providing continuing professional education. Please click here to access our refund policy, complaint resolution policy and others.
Fraud.global LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. (Application Pending)
If you intend to use the continuing education credits for governmental entities, membership associations, or other professional organizations, please consult them before registering to ensure their acceptance. If a course is registered with a State Bar Association